Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My journal

I'm about to get slimed in this picture. Do you see the beginning of a long string of saliva sliding down Boone's tongue? I love this picture because it so captures how I want to live life. Proverbs 31 talks about a worthy woman and how she is able to laugh at the days to come. These past few months have been a bit dark: I'm still struggling with the loss of my mama, depression continues to make its nasty little presence known and I daily battle keeping it at bay, Joel and I have begun marriage counseling which of course is not what I would call a "fun" journey by any means, and overall I struggle with feeling overwhelmed every second of the day. I'm not exaggerating.
But I know God is not about to let me hang out here for too long. I just ask for patience and grace as I fight for joy despite the circumstances.
So here's to a mighty God who loves us through and through and promises not to let us go ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment