Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goodbye 2011



 I just have to point out the fact that I have the funniest sister in the world. We didn't get to spend Christmas with the Loop family this year and I found myself missing my goofy dad and silly sister.



See what I mean? She cracks me up! I am just hoping I can convince her to move to Austin and live across Mopac at the Domain. Then I could see her whenever I want... muh wahhahahaha!

Adios 2011!! I am excited to see what God has in store for 2012. I hope it includes some road trips and less preschool tantrums. Here are some of my highlights from this past year... in no order whatsoever...
Post Halloween Party with the Besties.

Homemade goo

Port A with all the Fosheas

Kids being old enough to appreciate the beach = priceless.

A really hot summer demands extreme trailer trash cool downs.

Camping with best friends.

Two years old. Wow.

Hanging poolside with the Hardys.

Some sweet bedtime reading.

Fixing up the old house = lots of demo.

Getting close to putting her on the market.

A trip to Chicago with Pops and Seester.

Sending my dad photos of Lesley and I in IKEA and  pretending it is our new house.

Preschool cuteness.

New neighbors are the best.

Cars 2 with Emmy's pseudo sister.

Bluebonnets in Nana's front yard.

Some serious skills with an air gun. RIP squirrel.

It was HOT!
Welcome to our new home.

Birthday parties galore!
Book club girls... so fun! Probably my favorite night of the month, hands down.
So blessed to have a wonderful family.
My Wodies.

Easter with Pancho and Aunt Lesley.

Just chillin...

And killin at the Safari B with the Bakers.

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment