Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How Long?

How long will I struggle with the same insecurities I have carried since childhood?
How long will I judge my parenting based on my children's behavior?
How long will I remain undisciplined in the areas of sleeping, waking, reading my bible, and returning phone calls?
How long will I criticize my husband for the very things I fear he criticizes me about?
How long will I stare past the gifts God has bestowed and fixate on the green glow beyond?
How long Lord will you make us stay here?
I am ready for forever. Been ready.
In light of that, I will wake up tomorrow morning and declare God's goodness and I will fight to declare his faithfulness tonight when I lay down on my pillow. Thank you again and again Jesus that you love us. My heart would be dead without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment